Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The C Family

I was so excited when Mom emailed me and asked me to come take pictures of her beautiful family. I worked with Mom when her first sweet baby girl was born a few years ago, and this summer she added one more!

Baby Q is adorable. She has those beautiful blue baby eyes. I just love it!



There's something about sleeping babies that I just adore.


Miss S was quite the little supermodel. She just loved the camera. And to top it off, she's a very stylish little girl (must take after Mom- Mom did a fabulous job styling the whole family for both shoots).


The first day I went to visit, it just rained and rained. So the following week, I headed back so we would be able to get some outdoor family shots, and I'm so glad we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment